Damn. I haven't written in this for HELLA long. What the hell? Sheesh steve you're slipping. Anyways. I'm going to start off with some random thoughts off the top of my head first.
Harry Potter. That kid has some problems. Like he's an emotional wreck. I feel bad for him. I remember in the first book when they first came to Hogwarts and Ron and stuff all got mail from their families and Harry's all sitting there feeling sorry for himself because no one loves him. HAHA. I love being an ass sometimes. But really though, because in the third book after he meets Sirius and everything he talks about how great it feels to be able to have someone that cares and writes to you and yo ucan write back and stuff. Good job Harry Potter. I'm happy for you. You emotional wreck of a fictional character.
I look like I'm high all the time. Like my eyes are always half open. Its usually because I'm really tired. And other times its just because I think I have sensitive eyes so the glare from the sun just makes me squint a lot. And its not just because I'm Asian. I have pretty big eyes for an Asian actually. So basically I think the whole school thinks I'm some sort of pothead. It's quite funny actually.
I always feel sweaty after getting out of the shower. I think its because I take super hot showers so my body temperature goes up and then when I get out of the shower my body is still hella hot (haha, good pun.), and it sweats. I dont sweat like sweat sweat, I just feel a little perspiration on my forehead. It doesn't happen when I take cold showers (which is almost never except during extremely hot days), so that's where I am able to logically come to that conclusion.
I am like actually officially done with school. Like really. Senior year being the best year is complete bullshit. It really is. Its one of the most stressful years right next to Junior year. You have to deal with college applications, getting accepted into colleges, financial aid stuff, scholarships, keeping your grades up so you dont get rejected out of a college you get into, AP tests, not fucking up in school so you dont get to walk the stage, the emotional stuff of leaving high school and getting into this new stage in your life, moving out, HELLA shit. Apparently after first semester of Senior year everything is supposed to be okay. The only thing in the first semester is dealing with college applications. All the other crap I just mentioned (and more) is during the second semester. BUT NOW, AP's are over. For the next four weeks, I have a trip to Santa Cruz, hanging out, and a bunch of other stuff. We do nothing in most of my classes now (not that I've done anything the whole year anyway), and I just have to make sure to turn in all my work to get C's in all my classes. I'm still trying to get good grades because I'm not about to get straight C's. That's just going to be sad. But i'd be okay with a solid 3.0.
I am excited for college. I really am. Me and a few friends had a conversation (we're going to the same college) about whats going to happen and what we expect and things we're going to try to do and a bunch of other crap. It got me really pumped. Even though we dont know whats going to happen, what to expect, and no idea of what we're going to do. But yea. I still need to get a bicycle. And a laptop. And stuff to furnish my dorm with. And I want new clothes. And school supplies. And damn I sound like a girl.
Back to Harry Potter...I'm an emotional wreck too. I think I've talked about this before so I'll just go over it real quick. I hate having the capacity to be so emotional sometimes. It makes me feel like a freaking girl. I like it because it's made me able to understand girls a lot better than some guys I know, but sometimes its just really overbearing. Like things that wouldn't effect most stereotypical guys, gets to me. And it's like WTF?! But I'm a total guy in the sense that I can be a total asshole. A sometimes I know I'm being a jackass too, but I don't care. The only difference between me and the stereotypical guy is that instead of continuing to not care, I actually feel really bad afterwards. It's stupid. Why can't I just be an asshole when I want to and not feel bad about it and be a good guy when I want to and feel good about it?
Hmm...I haven't been feeling too good lately...
Lots of stuff going on...
Until next time...
The End.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment