So I totally didn't expect that I would be writing this two days in a row, but I have to admit that it's quite fun. Not fun like I'm about to go out drinking and meet ten million girls fun, but it's a nice "me" time sort of fun, if you catch my drift.
So, my little cousin had her first communion today. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's some religious ritual where you're kind of like finally "officially" part of the religion and you're in tone with God and all of that stuff, and you get to receive the body and blood etc. stuff. So she was all dressed up in some white dress and looking all cutesy-like and such. It was nice, got the whole family together and celebrated and stuff. I love family by the way. I am a very family oriented type of guy. Without family, I don't know where I'd be. I don't know where any of us would be.
Oh and in the other post I said there wasn't any spell check, and today there is. WTF?! LOL. Maybe my computer just effed up yesterday or something. But it's only spell check. There's no like punctuation check so I still have to manually capitalize my i's. Sucks.
Anyways, as I was saying, I remember my first communion. I thought the bread was totally delicious and when it came to drinking the wine, it felt like drinking gasoline and someone just lit a cigarette into my mouth. And the swallowing part was like drinking some molten lava or something. Okay, I'm totally exaggerating, but you catch my drift. I remember I saw a video that my dad recorded during the whole ceremony. My face was priceless. It was like watching some constipated kid trying to push a watermelon out of his ass. Yeah...good old days.
What I've realized; well what I think we've all realized is, that we grow up way too fast. Way too fast for any of us to be satisfied with what we've done. Because there's an endless list of things we could do at some certain ages that we can't do at others, and once that age is gone and past, you can't go back. Which totally sucks. Because I would have totally spent more time in those Chuck E. Cheese tubes before I was too big and had to force myself to sprain my neck in order to get into them. I remember when my cousin was just a baby. I literally do. And the memories are completely clear too. So when my little "baby" cousin tells me that shes in second or fourth or fifth grade now, I'm like holy sh**. It was another one of my cousins birthday a few months ago, and I came up to him like "Happy birthday! How old are you now? Ten?" And he replies in some going-through-puberty-cracking-high-pitch-deep-voice "Uhh...I'm 13." I'm like WTF you're a teenager now? Damn.
Life goes by quick.
Theres times in our life when we want life to go by quickly, and theres times where we want time to stop. We never have enough time for the good stuff and all the bad stuff lasts too long. But in the end you look back and realize that time just completely passed you by. Something that you were totally crying about last week doesn't even matter this week anymore. I'm only 18 and I'm missing the past 17 years of my life. I want to be 13 again. or 15. or 16. or 17. What the hell am I going to think when im like 25? 40? 50?
9,484,181,912,987?
If I ever grow up to be that old...
And holy crap. THEN ONE DAY WE'RE GOING TO DIE!
Okay that was totally unncesary. I didn't mean that. I shall not talk about death. At least not in this post. Because. I dont like to talk about death unless I need to. But it is the reality of it. Thats why everyone should make good use of their lives. Live life to the fullest and all that other crap that you've heard ten million times before.
I've thought about vlogging instead of blogging. It seems cooler. Like i really enjoy Kevjumba. I just don't want to do it because I dont want to seem like some biter trying to be cool and match up with those Youtube stars. Haha. I felt hella lame saying that. LOL. Plus I think vlogging would save a lot of my time. I can talk a lot faster then I write. And when I write I tend to ramble on and on pointlessly. When I talk I ramble on and on pointlessly too, but I get finished quicker since I talk faster.
And what the hell, my spell check turned off. What the hell is this?
By the way, I love Waffle Crisp Cereal. It's delicious. I love cereal in general. I eat a lot of cereal. Sometimes I eat too much cereal that I think it gives me gas problems. Because of the fiber mixed with all that milk lactose and stuff that just forces everything out of your system ya know? Haha.
Yeahhh...anyways...Life goes by quick. I really want to make the best of it. And all of you guys should too. There shouldn't be a point where you look back and think negatively upon something. Everything that's happened and everything you've done has brought you here to where you are today. That sounded kind of corny. Okay. Yeah.
I still think girls are stupid
and
I still need to find a prom date.
but
I've thought of a pretty good way to ask my non-existant prom date, so that's a start.
holler to my friend taryn for being my blogspot buddy.
Until next time...
The End.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI BUDDY!
ReplyDelete