First off, I am very disappointed in the fact that they do not have my favorite font (of which I use on AIM), Tahoma. I like Tahoma. It's really simple and professional-like. I used to be a real Comic Sans type of guy, but I started to grow out of it. It started to seem really kid-like to me. I'm not saying I'm some old 60 year old man, but you catch my drift.
And second of all, all the fonts they have are totally stupid. They all look the freaking same. Maybe this one is just a little skinnier. This is Arial by the way.
Okay this seems to be the only one that's out of place from all the other fonts. Theres an obvious difference. Good job Courier.
Georgia? It's a freaking bold version of Arial. Wtf is this?
Lucida Grande. Is that supposed to be some cool name? It looks exactly like the one above it.
Times...is this supposed to be Times New Roman? The default font they give you on Microsoft Word? I think Microsoft Word is a totally awesome invention by the way, I don't know how else I'd write those pointless English essays.
Trebuchet. Hey, this one isn't that bad. I think I'll use this one to blog with. I kind of liked the Verdana one (It's the first one I used), but now I like this one.
Last but not least, Webdings. Times New Roman with extra spaces in between words. Literally. If you thought I decided to be cool and put two spaces in between my words, do not be fooled.
---
Ok so that was a complete waste of 5 minutes checking out the fonts. Isn't Trebuchet like some sort of catapult? Whatever.
So I'm starting to blog! Yay! I've actually had a lot of requests (okay, maybe not a lot, but a good amount to convince me...which is like 5. Maybe 6...Haha) to start blogging, so here I am! I guess it all started when I'd have those random giant ideas or epiphanies and decided to write like seven page philosophical bullcrap, and hey, people were interested in what I had to say! I like writing. I talk a lot. Those who know me know I talk a lot. I only like to write when I want to. I could write a seven page paper about nothing than write a one page essay. I think the same works for everyone. Or at least most people...
So anyways, due to the requests, and seeing my sister start blogging, I got pretty interested so yea. And apparently I'm supposed to do some final for my video game design class (YES A VIDEO GAME CLASS! It's awesome), and one of the options was to blog. So...basically I'm killing like five birds with one stone. It's a prettttyyyy good deal if you ask me. I always have a bunch of crap to say about everything. I'm a very outspoken person. I don't even know what that word means exactly, but people have told me so. And apparently I think it has something to do with I have a lot of things to say about stuff. And a lot of the times, 90% of it is totally irrelevant/stupid/pointless. So basically 100% of you people who are reading this will be wasting 90% of your time that you spend reading this. Theres some math for you. If 10 people read my blog and it takes you an hour to read it, how many minutes were wasted? Have fun with that.
I think I'm more of a sit down a blog whenever I feel like it sort of person. I doubt I'll be doing this daily or anything. I just need an outlet to rant, explain, talk, and whatever else a freaking blog does for you. So basically I don't like to write short daily things, but I write like SUPER long occasional things. And I have a feeling this first one is probably going to be one of the longest ones yet...so be prepared. Because I don't even think I'm halfway.
You know I feel forced to write properly. Like with proper grammar and punctuation and all that good stuff. I think it makes it easier for people to read and plus it looks nicer.
So I think I'm going to start off talking a little bit about myself...
My name is Steve. Obviously. I go to school. Like everyone should. That should give you an idea of how old I am. Or not...because some people go to school until they're forty. Okay I'll make it easier for you, I'm not forty. That should cancel it down to like 39 other ages. Something like that. Okay. I'm steve. Yeah...I think thats all you need to know about me actually. At least for now. Because you know too much about me (if you don't already know me) would give you reasons to think "He only thinks this because..." and thats not the point of this. I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things, and I love to hear reasons why people agree or disagree with me. Like I said, I love to talk. Like I look back now and half of this paragraph I probably didn't even need to write. Awesome. My classic way of introducing myself is...
"Hello. I'm steve. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic sunsets, and candlelight dinners. I work hard and I definitely know how to play hard. Let's get to know each other."
Except in this case, we wont be getting to know each other. Unless of course you'd like to. I'm down for that too. I love meeting new people. It's an awesome experience.
So I celebrated my ___th birthday today. My birthday was actually last week (April 16th), but I didn't have time to do anything until this weekend. It was alright. I woke up really early, but the day was okay. I dont really feel like talking about the day, because it wasn't anything super special or anything, so yea. But like I said, I woke up realy early. And it sucked. Because I normally wake up around 1 or 2 on Saturdays. But today I woke up at 9. If sleeping was a sport, I'd dominate on everyone. And for those of you who know me, you agree. And for those of you who think you're cool and dont believe that I'd dominate on you, then I'd tell you that I'm sleeping at this very moment. Yes, I can sleep and type and think at the same time. I'm that awesome.
I keep seeing that Save Now button go grey and back to blue. I'm assuming its some sort of auto save that saves it every 2 minutes or something. It's pretty cool. That's very useful actually. For you clumsy people who like to constantly trip over wires and unplug that crap. It reminds me of this one time I saw this guy working on some paper on the computer, and some girl comes across, trips on the wire, and like five computers shut down, including his. He gets this funniest classic look on his face like his life just ended and he went to hell and the devil told him he was his father or something. And the girl does what anyone would do, say sorry like five million times like its going to help saying it 4,999,999 more than the first one. It's like "Hey, maybe if I keep saying it, his document will come back to life!" It was hilarious. I couldn't help but snicker to myself. But I felt bad for doing so, because if that was me, I'd probably go to hell myself and tell the devil to curse that wretched motherf***er. I think word documents save themselves if that sort of shit happens though right? But I think the problem was that he was on a powerpoint. I'm not sure if powerpoints auto save like that...Hmm...how technology has advanced right?
Life. A lot of the crap I'm going to be writing about is going to be about life. I mean that's kind of obvious since life is happening right now and all and this is a part of my life and...yea...okay. I'll stop there. You get the point. But anyways,---Oh yea one more thing. I say anyways a lot. I think its an awesome word. An awesome transition word. You can be saying anything and then say anyways and move on to something totally different and new. So its good to get out of things you dont want to talk about or to leave someone totally dumbfounded. Its hilarious. It's like you can go up to someone and be like "HEY. HEY YOU. I THINK YOU'RE TOTALLY F***ING STUPID. But anyways, did you get the math today in class? Ms. Putnamehere just totally confused me with those integrals and crap". And then you get to watch the look on the persons face like if they just saw some person punch a pigeon out of the air.
ANYWAYS,
As I was saying, life. I like to talk about life and its problems and blessings and all that sort of philosophical bullcrap that a lot of people think about, but never express or whatever. I think a lot of us think of the same thing a lot of the times, it's just no one has the time or guts to actually put it out there, but when someoen does, you get feedback like crazy. You either have people be like "Omg I totally understand you!" or like "Dude stfu you're f***ing stupid." I prefer the first one.
You know what annoys me? Sometimes when people say that they "know" you, or that they "understand" you. Sometimes I might be explaining somethign to someone and they'll say "yea I understand you" and they try to make me feel better about saying some bs that has nothing to do with what I was talking about and I'm just thinking to myself "Dude, you didn't get a word I was saying." I don't think you can ever completely and totally understand a person. You can get pretty damn close, but theres always that part of someone where they keep to themselves. I think I only know like two or three people through my whole life that I understand. Like I just do. They'll tell me something and I can totally help them out because I just understand how they feel or whatever. I just "know" them. Knowing someone. I dont' think you can ever comopletely "know" someone too. I guess "know" is the same thing as "understanding"...But it just annoys me when someone tells me something like "Dude. I know you. So dont even try to hide it from me."
It's like WTF***. I had to do a whole new paragraph for this because I just got totally heated inside for a second and I felt like smashing the Enter button twice. It's like dude stfu you don't know me. If you knew me you wouldn't say that you know me because you'd know that that pisses me off. You don't know crap about me. Okay. Whew. I'm done with that."
Actually this isn't as long as I expected it to be...my friends are calling me to come play DOTA. For those of you who play you can message me at duhr@uswest. Haha. It's kind of funny how I'm trying to get people to play a video game with me through this blog. Haha. Yea...I'm a loser. I'm a very intense gamer actually. I play too much/many? for my own good. Yea...I need help with that...but...yea...okay.
Life...life has been going alright I guess. Actually not that alright. It's okay. Ish. Okay-ish. I've come to the point where I've realized that my life is totally perfect and awesome the way it is. Like I have had and will always have everything in my life that I ever possibly need to be happy. God, family, friends, a roof over my head, food, an education, clothes. And hey, theres another fact about me. I'm a religious guy. Yes, I am a Catholic. Is pretty freaking awesome too. It's okay though. I'm not one of those crazy radical religious people, but I have a pretty good devotion to my religion. I'm really good at being unbiased in a lot of situations though, so a lot of things I write aren't religiously effected. So you don't have to be worried about that. Although i DO put religion into strong consideration.
Anyways, life has been going okay-ish. I still have everything I can every possibly need to be happy, but lately I've been having some feeling of dissatisfaction. Did I spell that write? This thing doesn't have any auto spell check or anything which is kind of annoying, since I actually have to manually capitalize every i and manually do everything else that normally does it automatically. So anyways, I really dont even know why I feel like this. I really dont. Thats something else I hate. When people say something like "I know theres a reason why, you're just not saying it." Yea, thats the case 99% of the time, but for me, a lot of the times its that 1%. I'm a very complex person. And confusing. And complicated. I remind myself of a freaking girl a lot of the times. Because girls are complex. And confusing. And complicated. And freaking stupid. Anyways, yeah. What if I really dont know why. Stop telling me that there's a reason because there freaking isn't. Shiettt. It annoys me that I dont know too. Because if I knew I could at least attempt to solve it. I have some sort of idea why, but I'm not sure if that's it or if it is it or not. I'll keep that for later to talk about.
I need to find a prom date. Okay. This is stupid. It's impossible for me to talk about me if you don't know about me. I'm freaking 18 okay? Okay. Im about to graduate high school, and I'll be attending UC Davis next year. GO AGGIES! WHOO!
Okay. Dont start thinking that finding a prom date is the reason for my feeling blah. It's not that big of a problem. At the moment I'm not really worried. Not because I know I can get a date whenever I feel like, but I just dont feel worried about it because at the moment, I'm completely okay with going alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some super loser or anything, But it's the fact that I know I'll have the same amount of fun going with a date than without one. A date is just for more traditional purposes and taking pictures and so that you dont feel/look like a freaking loser when theres a group picture and you're alone. HAHAHA. That's a funny thought.
I'm going off to college soon. I'm getting those mixed feelings where I want to get the hell out of here and move on to the next stage of my life, but at the same time I'm going to damn sure miss this place.
I realized I like to reminisce (It's really pissing me off that theres no auto spell check because I KNOW I didn't spell that word right...reminisce?) Whatever. But yea. It's a gift and a curse. No wait...it's just a curse. It ends up making me live in the past a lot, which is never a good idea. But I really like thinking about the past. Good stuff, bad stuff, etc. I'm a strong believer that your past creates who you are in the present, but says nothing about your future.
But yea, okay. I just lost the feeling to write. I dont know why. Maybe its because I'm out of things to say. Or at least for the moment. Or maybe because I want to leave you guys a cliffhanger. I dont know. But yea. I think I'm going to end with...
Girls suck. Girls are 99% of a teenage boy's problems. If you tried to read a girls mind and was sucessful, your head would blow up. If the world blew up and all the female species were gone and us males learned how to reproduce asexually, life would be so much better. I talk about girls a lot. I make them my problem 99% of the time. Great. Wtf is my problem? Wtf are girls problems.
I think next time I'm going to write a whole thing about girls. And have every guy in the world give me a fat high five and have every girl in the world give me a "Wtf you're stupid shutup."
Until next time...
The End.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment